Terms & Conditions
How To Book The Tours
Just simply follow the steps below.
View our list of available tours of day tours or multi day tour packages. When you have selected the specific tour, just click on the “Submit Enquiry” button displayed on all tour details. You’re welcome to select more than 1 tour to your planner and to customize any tour program regarding to your preferences.
Gladventures Travel also honor reservation via WhatsApp sms to +62 81234104738
Please feel free to make enquiries, we will be happy to assist!
We will confirm the availability of your reservation (usually within 24 hours during business day).
Note*Lombok Island is on GMT+ 8 area.
We will answer your emails, (if you don’t heard from us please check your email spam file). Upon confirmation of tour availability, a payment advice will provided to you and as soon as we received confirmation of your payment from our Bank, a final complete itinerary will be send to your email.
The Tour Payment Method
The tour prices are quoted in US Dollar for flexibly reason.
Payment via bank-in/telegraphic transfer to our Indonesian bank account in
- Bank Name : BANK NEGARA INDONESIA (BNI)
- Bank Address : JL.LANGKO 64, MATARAM-LOMBOK – INDONESIA
- Account Number : 344222820
- Beneficiary Name : Lalu Muhammad Ichwan
- Bank SWIFT CODE : BNINIDJAMTA
2. Payment via PAYPAL account. A 3% convenience fee applies.
For Day Tours Participants:
- For customers who interested to take our Day Tours programs, NO deposit required. However the participants can pay direct to our representative tour Guide to pay the total amount before the tour start.
- In term of you will feel easier before your departure date from your country origin you’re welcome to transfer your payment via our bank account.
For Multi Day trips programs including Mount Rinjani Trekking:
- For security reasons of online payment method, it’s suggested to pay only the amount of 50% of the deposit and not the full payment. However, the deposit is required to secure your place. The balance of 50% must be paid upon your arrival time in Lombok that will be collected by our representative team.
- Once you’ve finished transfer your deposit to our Bank Account, please send us the copy of your bank transfer substantiation via email or WhatsApp messenger to complete of your booking request form.
What is the 50% deposit for?
- This is the only security booking throughout our working system, which means it proved that you’re a serious customer that interested in joining our programs.
- Secondly we will immediately arrange the complete instrument rely on your booking details and send the copy of substantial report of your hotel under your name or Gladventures Travel through your email account or via whatsApp SMS to proof that your place is already secure.
- The deposit cost also goes to other components supplied by third party.
- All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Failure to comply with this may result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation and the release of your slots to others in the queue system without prior notice.
Cancellation & Refunds Policy
For the multi day tour packages including Mount Rinjani trekking, there would be no refunds for cancellation after the agreement between both parties (Clients and Gladventures Travel) has been made. The cancelation cost goes to other components supplied by 3rd party e.g Hotel / Cottage, transport booking, etc.
For day tours products, clients will receive 100% of return payment only if the client located in the area of Lombok and with a minimum 2 days cancellation notification to us via email or WhatsApp sms before the tour commenced.
Gladventures Travel will strive to meet your special requests on meals, dietary requirements, hotels, transports and so on, please inform us in advance or during booking. However, your requests are subject to confirmation and availability.
Responsibility and Liability Release
Gladventures Travel will endeavor to ensure comfortable traveling of clients, but in specific programs such as mount Rinjani trekking and Lombok Round Trip programs client may possibly encounter power failure, limited food selection in rural areas, climate and other unpredictable or unforeseeable circumstances. Therefore, Gladventures Travel will make the necessary changes in terms of the safety and best interest of the Client. However, Gladventure Travel cannot be held responsible for the results of the changes regardless of how they were caused. Nonetheless, Gladventures Travel will do everything within our control to minimize the effects of the enforced changes.